3D printed in the UK. We use high quality PETG for this part as it is stronger than PLA and can hold a bit of flex and stress without breaking. Choose from different colours.
This bracket is essential for Xiaomi M365 or Xiaomi Pro scooter's fender if you would like to extend its life. The mudguard is known for cracking or breaking completely near 3 screws point.
The bracket will help to support the fender, but please keep taking good care while riding as its not made from metal. The part will also help to prevent wear & damage of the cable located under rear light.
100% satisfaction and money-back guarantee if you are not happy with the quality of our items! :)
1) Take out the rubber covers and take 3 screws out (on the mudguard part)
2) Slightly turn the mudguard left or right and you should be able to unplug the rear light's cable (white connector)
3) Remove the side covers
4) Try on the mudguard and see if its going to fit well. If it doesn't you can cut the sides a bit, but our model should fit easily
5) Undo rear light screws, put the bracket in a correct way and screw it in using the same screws. Insert the bracket and reinstall the side covers
6) Attach the light's cable
7) Screw back the mudguard again and replace the rubber covers.
Due to 3D printing process there might be some imperfections in the visual part of the item. PETG is known to produce tiny 'blobs' in some places, but we'll do our best to finish off the bracket after printing. Do not expect it to be shiny as its main purpose is to protect your scooters fender/mudguard. Use pictures as a reference, some slight variations on the model can be expected as mentioned before.
Enjoy your new mod and thank you for your purchase! :)