Reinforced Lock For Xiaomi M365, hinge repair latch with pin. Comes in colour of your choice.
Please make sure you have the right tools to change the lock and to follow the instructions below.
You are going to need 4mm punch tool, heavy hammer (800g and above), some lubricant, oil or WD40.
- Unscrew the old lock, keep the screw safe as you are going to use the same one for the replacement part.
- To punch out the pin you need to make sure you do it from the correct side. Make sure you do it from LEFT to RIGHT (when looking from the front of the scooter, not from the steering wheel side). Lay down the scooter, put something solid under the folding mechanism. Make sure to watch out for cables! Move them away before each punch otherwise you are going to break them.
- Apply some lubricant, oil or WD40 to the pin and leave it for a while. Some customers prefer to use hot air gun instead to slightly heat the pin.
- Apply 4mm punch tool and hit it hard multiple times. Once again, watch out for cables. This process can be quite difficult, we personally spent 15 minutes to punch it out while others manage to do it within minutes.
- Take a new lock and use the same screw to put it back on.
- Turn the scooter upside down as the pin has to be inserted from the other side (RIGHT TO LEFT when looking from the front of the scooter)
- Make sure to follow the arrow on the pin. Put the pin inside and then apply the punch tool once again. It should go in quite easily. Punch it until its aligned from both sides.
- Readjust your shaft lock/bolt to make sure the new lock folds in well. Do not over tighten it, but do not make it too loose either (just enough resistance in it and there is no play in the stem/hinge).
Please note: instead of punching the whole pin out some community members prefer to just cut the metal pin from both sides of the lock and then punch out the remaining bits. You could also try using vice and a bolt if punching out the pin does not work for you.
Please visit "Business During COVID-19" page for latest updates on shipping.
All orders placed before 9 am (GMT) will be shipped out on a same day. We do hold some of our spare parts in fulfilment warehouse with 2 PM cut off (GMT) so you might receive your parts faster than expected.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know when your order will be delivered, otherwise you will receive fulfilment notification on the day of dispatch.
Free 1st Class Delivery in the UK!
All UK orders are shipped by Royal Mail 1st Class (24hr delivery), however it may take up to 2 days to reach you if there are any delays in transit. Any orders over 1kg might be shipped by UPS.
Please note that any orders with the value around 25 GBP or below will be shipped by recorded delivery only.
EU & Worldwide
Worldwide shipping charge varies between 6.50 GBP to 14.50 GBP (depends on order's value, size and weight).
Most EU & USA orders will reach it's destination within 3-5 working days. Then it is down to customer's local post office to sort out the parcels and deliver to the customer. Please let us know if your parcel did not arrive within 2 weeks time at email@example.com.
For further destinations, please expect 2-3 weeks delivery.
Please note that low value orders will be shipped by recorded delivery only. Any items up to 2kg will be shipped by Royal Mail International, otherwise UPS will be used.
If you change your mind while the order is still in progress, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include your order number in the subject.
We will be able to cancel your order only if it was not dispatched yet. Please note that for most spare parts orders we use fulfilment providers and transaction cannot be cancelled after 8am (GMT).
If you change your mind and would like to return a product purchased from myBESTscooter, you may ask to do so within 14 days of the delivery date for a refund (to your original form of payment only). Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to start the return process, quoting your order number and the reason for returning.
Normally, all returns for non-defective reasons are subject to a restocking fee up to 30% (to cover the loss of value of the goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you). Returned products must be undamaged, clean, and in otherwise new condition with no missing contents.
For all 'changed mind' returns shipping must be prepaid and insured. Any shipping charges incurred when returning product to myBESTscooter.co.uk are the responsibility of the customer unless the product is returned because of defective reasons.