This display does not need soldering as long as you follow the instructions correctly. If the connector becomes loose you can always just solder 3 cables to the board.
Easy and quick installation and detailed instructions provided in the package. Every unit is tested before dispatch.
Comes with a free rain cover as well so you can ride it in any weather (rubber band included as well to keep it securely in place!). The cover is in black colour with small red logo (see pictures for reference).
Main part 3D printed with PETG material in the UK. Has a red logo touch as well.
1. Take off the stock display covers (both the top and the bottom units).
2. Remove the screw at the bottom of the panel.
3. Inspect our display and make sure everything looks good after transit.
4. First install the connector. Make sure pins are aligned correctly (2nd pin from the left on the board has to be untouched!). Insert the connector and install the screw you have removed in step 2. Press blue on button and make sure the screen lights up and works properly as per pictures.
5. Remove adhesive tape which came with our unit. Put on the new display panel and make sure its fully inserted in place. Watch out for connector cables!
6. Insert button (remove adhesive strips again) and light extensions to your bottom panel cover.
7. Reapply the bottom panel cover you removed in step 1.
8. That's it! We recommend using a rain cover for few days so the bottom display cover bonds well with the main unit.
Any questions let us know!
Please note that it's been printed on a glass surface so you have more 'mirror like' finish. See pictures for reference. Due to 3D printing process there might be some imperfections in the visual part of the item. Do not expect it to be shiny as its main purpose is to show your scooter data and for the rain cover - to protect your display.